The festive period is rapidly approaching and bookings and inquiries are coming in thick and fast for both the December supper clubs, as well as for private Christmas parties in the period between the 5th and 18th December.
If you would like to book your own Christmas do with a difference drop me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on 07775 828769. We are offering a location for your party any day within that period and either a gorgeous, seasonal three course lunch or dinner for £21.50 a head or, the full monty (cocktail on arrival and coffee and Welsh cheeses at the end) for the usual £30 a head.
As well as this you also get a choice!! In a break with the norm we are cooking a slightly fuller menu from which you can choose when you book…the seasonal menu is as follows;
- Beetroot soup with feta or goats cheese
- Chicken terrine with home made chutney and sourdough toast
- Traditional Conwy mussel moules mariniere with bread
- Slow roast pork with braised red cabbage, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Chicken with basil butter and pancetta, potato dauphinoise and ratatouille
- Wild mushroom and squash risotto with white truffle oil
- Chocolate brownie with mincemeat ice cream
- Blackcurrant trifle
- Seasonal crumble with creme anglaise
I hope there is something there that you find tempting and I look forward to hearing from you. If you think you might want to join us on the 17th there are just a couple of spaces left so don’t delay!!